To All My Friends Who Lives In The New Orde Era

Friday, March 28, 2008

wedding.....

Maybe all of my friends right now been married....the happiest or nastiest world to some of people ...maybe...in this relevant thing today,married is the way how we have to manage the life properly or just about sex only.Men and women need each other whether to improve their life or 'ruin their life'...depends on what they choose..when it comes to relationship....we called it love...or it just happen base on their 'needs'..hehehheheh..but whatever it is just make it clear...we need someone to accompany us to manage our life to be different from now on...hahahahah..but if our friends out there need cater for their food and beverage at the wedding day ...dont hesitate to call me at my email...biokapitalis@yahoo.com...maybe i can help you to provide my catering service and canopy too...depends on how big or colourful your imagination on your biggest day ...anyway to all my friends out there 'happy colourful wedding day...hope manage your life carefully and happy till death apart'...hehehehh...wassalam....-biokapitalis-

p/s...one headlight...

No comments: