To All My Friends Who Lives In The New Orde Era

Saturday, March 29, 2008

my olskool car....

last night...with aidil and his cousin,'am'...we try to settle up the amplifier for my olskool car radio installation...alhamdulillah everything just done like He said...spek busy with his new paintball gun 'ego 7'...he looks too happy and busy with his new gun....and hope after this he's team will win the paintball league...insya allah ...nuat chat with his gf via cell phone ..while me,aidil and am busy with our installation works.....so maybe next day after complete installation this amplifier...i will hear the 'stairway to heaven','knocking on heavens door','no woman no cry' in live version clearly than before ..insya allah... to my lovely friends out there who loves the roots of rock like led zepp,black sabbath,dio,rainbow,whitesnake,uriah heep and all the legend rock band in 70's...don't hesitate to comment or send ur comment at my email; biokapitalis@yahoo.com...i would love to share your story about 70's rock era .....insya allah....chiow....-biokapitalis-
p/s:lady in black - uriah heep

No comments: