To All My Friends Who Lives In The New Orde Era

Thursday, April 3, 2008

harley davidson,cbr 600rr and aprilia classic 125 ...

last a few days..a friend of mine asked me to find a bike that he was dreams for a long time...i just remember my old days back when i struggled with my classic aprilia 125...orange+silver colour.. that was my first bike until i got an accident.... my leg fingers broke ....hehhehe...then i stopped riding him....and now just dreaming 'harley davidson'...my friends ask me to make a deal (he knows i was good at negotiable) with a biker at Kajang that wish to sell his cbr 600rr '06...what a wonderful bike with yoshimura pipe system and the sounds very great... ..this bike got security system too..maybe for me, harley have a great boop..boop..boop.booop sound...hehheeh.with a long chat and shared our experience about the big bike world ...lastly we came back home with our hope that cbr owner would accept our offer price ..heheheh.and insyaallah..with a God permission...i will ride harley davidson someday...hope everyone comfortable with sound of my dream harley davidson below...













2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.